Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 25


Oh, apartment life. Why is there never enough storage space? I have to keep our linens/towels in our bedroom closet, since there is no other place to put them.
Apartments are fine to live in...I guess. Always pros and cons to weigh:
PROS: -we don't have to fix things, that is what maintenance is for
-I don't have to pay for new air filters.
-I don't have to pay for new washer/dryer.
-I don't have to mow the lawn.
-No homeowners association and their stupid dues/fees.
-No salesman. Well, there aren't supposed to be any, but sometimes they sneak in.
-I don't have to clean the pool.
-I don't have to purchase a pool pass.
CONS: - Can't paint the walls.
-have to listen to neighbors honk car horns obsessively for several minutes each night.
-Idiotic neighbors everywhere!
-Chihuahua's below us that never shut up.
-Stairs. (stairs + baby = Ugh)
-Dealing with management (at some places...my mgr now is awesome).
-neighbors that yell and argue for all of us to hear.
-Neighbors that practice the flute @ 4pm prompt, M-F.
-Neighbors who play loud music w/heavy base until 11pm when I have to be up at 6:30am.

Do you remember your first apartment?

~H-Mac~

1 comment:

  1. We had a guy above us who smoked weed and played his electric guitar all night long, but then one moring around 4am we found out he got a mic! He loudly announced himself, "HEY EVERYBODY IT'S SOMETHING SOMETHING! AND HE'S GONNA ROCK YOUR WORLD!" (que loud guitar playing)He left a couple of days later.

    ReplyDelete