Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 12



I swear I have the most talented friend.
It was supposed to be this planned girls nite, with the theme of babies - 3 of the anticipated 6 of us ladies are preggo. However, plans changed at the last minute (only slightly), as one of us (not me!) had to cancel because she had her baby that afternoon, about a week ahead of schedule. What did Kim make all of us preggo mommies...? A board w/the ribbons to clip bows on, and a onesie with sewn on "ruffle-butt" and a ruffle flower in the front. She sewed that herself! Amazing. And cute.
There is definitely something to be said for these homemaking skills that I lack, that society mocks. One of these days I will learn how to do cute things like this. And one of these days I will learn how to properly operate a sewing machine.

~H-Mac~

No comments:

Post a Comment