Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 14



I know, I cheated! I know!
My dad took this picture for me - I just can't seem to get a good preggo shot of me holding the camera at arms length from myself. I realize that wearing the print shirt did not help in finding the baby bump, but, deal with it. I think I just started week 28 - but I am still confused as to where exactly I am on the chart. I know the belly explosion is still yet to come, I am not excited about it. But knowing it is coming will help me to accept it easier - I don't care who you are, pregnancy can be hard to deal with b/c your midsection (which I try to keep trim) is continually getting larger w/out my permission. And at a rate I don't get to control. But knowing that this is normal helps me deal and cope with it. Like anything in life - if we know it is coming, we usually handle things better since we have a moment to mentally prepare. ...usually...

~H-Mac~

No comments:

Post a Comment