Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 22


CUTE! I love little girls clothes - they are the best. Of course, I would be saying the exact same thing if we were having to buy little boys clothes. But we aren't, so for right now, I think girls clothes are the best. This is the design on a cute shirt, that has matching red w/black dots shorts. I found it at a resale shop, for a steal - $5~! it is practically new, no signs of wear or tear, no stains, no funny smells, no pulled threads - nothing. I love finding great things at resale shops, I figure, if it looks brand new and I get to pay a much cheaper price for it, I win! Sometimes used, or "gently" used is best. Same goes for life, like when employers want someone who has experience, but still want to be able to mold someone who has not been too set in their ways for too long. Does that make sense?

~H-Mac~

No comments:

Post a Comment