Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 10

I haven't managed to post a single picture on time in quite a while...I will have to try and fix that. I am going to blame the baby-in-making, since I have no one else to point a finger at.



As they say: "it's all about the Benjamen's" I don't typically have a bunch of these guys lying around the apartment...or in my bank account for that matter. I figured a picture would definitely last longer. While I realize money is not the important thing in life, it is sad that we still have to have it in order to function in the world. You can't get anything without money, yet we try and stress that it can't bring you happiness. Paying my bills makes me happy, which requires some money - I then get to keep my modest vehicle, be cool in hot weather, have clean running water, a roof over my head, and eat pizza.

~H-Mac~

No comments:

Post a Comment