Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 4

Hmmmm....what to photograph?? I know! How about...


Okay, I don't normally have food in my bedroom...I forgot I put the chips down on the dresser, and then I couldn't find them. So don't pay attention to my messy dresser.

What you should pay attention to is the pair of shoes next to the bed (which I have made easier to find, by placing a box around it w/an arrow pointing at it). These are my dear husbands tennis shoes. I love him more than life itself. However, this spot by the corner of the bed (which is his side of the bed) has become his favorite place to leave his shoes. He takes his shoes off here, so it makes sense. The problem is that I then come in the room, and have to walk by his side of the bed (coming or going) - and whenever shoes are there, I always, without fail, trip over them. It does not seem to matter if I am watching where I am going or not, if the shoes are partially under the bed or not. I trip over them and manage to catch myself just before I fall over. You would think I would have it figured out by now and avoid that area of the room.
How many times in our lives do we constantly trip over the same thing, knowing that the obstacle is there? I guess if you are me, then ALL THE TIME.

I was going to take a picture of something else tonight, set my chips on the dresser to find the item, walked by the bed, and tripped. Inspiration hit me. Now I have proof that he forgot to put them away. Andrew is normally good about putting his shoes away, and always gets a good laugh when he hears me trip and realizes he forgot to move his shoes to the closet.
He obviously forgot today. Love you too, honey!

~H-Mac~

No comments:

Post a Comment