Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 15



Ran a little late for church today (Andrew was sick - I make him priority #1 when this happens, b/c he gets so dang grumpy if he is sick for longer than 1 day). As I waited in the hallway for an appropriate time to walk in the chapel to find a seat, my eye caught this sign above one of the Bishop's office door. It wasn't on, but I thought how nice it would be if I could have one of my own installed at my place. I have felt an extreme anti-social wave about to hit me (I somehow can tell when I am about to ignore everyone and everything before I do it), and I am just waiting for it so I can turn on my "do not disturb" sign. Though no one ever notices the sign, or when it is lit up. How annoying. Don't you hate it when everyone seems to bother you when you don't want to be disturbed?

~H-Mac~

No comments:

Post a Comment