Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 7


Wedding memories.
My bouquet from my wedding, accompanied by my garter, and my hair accessory is at the bottom. I love the fact that my flowers were fake, now I get to keep them forever! I love having this on my dresser, it always reminds me of how I felt on our wedding day - almost 4 years later, and I still remember being hungry all day! haha. Seriously - I was so nervous, you wonder if you are making the right choice, then I see Andrew just before we kneel at the alter to make our covenants of marriage with each other in front of our families and loved ones, and everything disappears in my mind except for him. Then I remember that I am making the right choice. Blissful. Probably the best day of my life, definitely one of my smarter choices in life.

~H-Mac~

No comments:

Post a Comment