Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 35


Today we had a Primary activity day for church -all the kids from ages 3-11 were invited to participate in all sorts of games their leaders (including me) had planned for them. I forget how creative kids can be. The girls in the picture above made a bridge out of toothpicks and mini-marshmallows. Their structure was larger than any of the boys, and they were quite proud of that.
Play-dough! Here, we have a flower that one of our 5 year-olds made. The younger kids were so funny; I would ask them to make something and they would tell me that they couldn't. Then they found a way to make it and were so pleased with themselves.


I asked the kids to make their favorite ice-cream cone. This one is a chocolate cone w/sprinkles on top. This was one of my most creative kids at the table w/the play-dough. I loved his imagination and his ability to find simple ways to make whatever he thought of.

~H-Mac~

No comments:

Post a Comment