Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 28

So I am trying to sell this for parents, and myself (funds go toward baby stuff). It took me what felt like forever to clear all the junk off the top of this media armoire. The more I think about it, the more I realize we are like these things. They look all organized and pretty on the outside. When you look at this, you think: wow, it makes the area look clean and put-together. But then you open it...and...

Holy-Moly look at all that stuff!! haha. I figure, that is what we can be like to some people. So don't open up too fast, or you may overwhelm folks. If you open up a little at a time, people get used to you and all your little collectibles and built up corners. Or they decide they hate clutter and start to avoid you. Either way, you win.

~H-Mac~






No comments:

Post a Comment